BRILLIANT LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY | Work in the city? You’re only an easy walk away!
This Apartment is located only a short walk to ‘The Barracks’ which offers shopping, dining, entertainment and a cinema complex. The famous ‘Caxton Street’ precinct is across the road from ‘The Barracks’ with its renowned nightlife and quality dining options (and Suncorp Stadium is just at the end of Caxton Street).
A pleasant walk will get you to the ‘Southbank Precinct’ which offers a huge amount of dining options, markets, the Cultural Centre, Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Walking distance also provides you the choice to relax in the beautiful parklands of the Roma Street Gardens or enjoy watching the activities on the Brisbane River from the Southbank Parklands.
This Apartment is within walking distance to the Roma Street Transport Hub providing suburban bus and train travel options, Airport Airtrain along with Translink and a Coach Terminal offering national bus and train travel services.
You also have convenient nearby driving access to the ICB and the M1 and M7 motorways.
• Spacious open plan layout
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric cooktop, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
• Large bathroom with internal laundry (washing machine and clothes dryer included)
• Generous size bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Ground floor with courtyard
• Roma Street direct entrance
• Building only 3 years old
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Secured basement lock-up carpark (with remote access)
• Visitor parking
• 2 street access off Quay Street and Upper Roma Street
• Fully managed
Please contact us if you would like to inspect this Apartment or other available rental properties.
0429 618 489
0412 781 116
Updated on May 15, 2019 at 12:02 am
908/111 Quay street
908/111 Quay street